Tuesday, February 27, 2007

AE2 Party???

What should we do to celebrate the end of the term? I, personally, think there is nothing to celebrate. Alas, all good things must come to an end, so......... what will we do to mark this occasion?

Some suggestions I've heard include: bowling and pizza, roller skating, picnic or BBQ, games in the CESL classrooms, Pinch Penny, Ambassador Hall.......

Well, most of these are good suggestions (with the exception of Pinch Penny). I'm leaning towards bowling or Ambassador Hall, but Ambassador Hall would mean somebody would have to cook and I don't want that somebody to be me. Another idea would be going to a restaurant that can accommodate a large group, but then there's the issue of money.
So, if anyone has a solution or a really large house, let me know.

Suggested time is Tuesday, March 6. We will offer rides to anyone who needs one.

2 comments:

khalil said...

why not Pinch Penny?????? we are old Enough !!!! aren't we.

Julie said...

Nice tag question, Khalil. No, we can't go to Pinch. Sorry. People can go after we go bowling, but I can't plan that. You can plan it, though.